Mission for 2018
Empowering the Next Generation: EDUCATION
Our 2018 mission is to build a school in Liberia, Africa. With your help, 100% of proceeds from our upcoming fundraiser will provide students their right to a quality education in Africa. Girls especially need our help! In addition, we are funding our #girlpower scholarship program for NJ high school girl students that are actively involved in community service.
Join us 3/21/18 for a fabulous fundraising luncheon where Fashion Meets Philanthropy. Mingle with fashion leaders as we speak about women empowerment and breaking barriers in the fashion world.
- Rosie Pope - London born entrepreneur, writer, speaker and mom of 4
- Janey Kraus- Founder/CEO of Peach and Harvard Business School professor in Entrepreneurship
- Lauren Gabrielson - Brooklyn based designer and new mom
- Amy Zuckerman - SVP of Human Resources at Ferragamo
- Amanda Roze - Founder of PopWear NYC
Tickets available here